Recurring funds that we sustain...
Helping you stay connected to your gifts, family and favorite charities
The Community Foundation provides individuals, families and businesses with a simple, flexible and effective vehicle for accomplishing their charitable goals. The following individuals, families, businesses and non-profit organization have established funds at the Community Foundation of Northwest Florida:
Donor Advised Funds
- Gulf Breeze First Responders’ Crisis Fund
- Go BIG Media Charitable Fund
- Rebecca J. Roberts Charitable Fund
- Eugene B. Rosenbaum Charitable Fund
- Andrew Thacker Dill Memorial Fund
- Phillip, Annie and Parker Stutts Charitable Fund
- Blessings – The A. Leslie Stiers Family Foundation Charitable Fund
- Patterson Family Charitable Fund
- Potter-Nanni Fund
- ST Aerospace
- The Pensacola Mayor’s Scholarship
- Ray and Carol Ascherfeld Endowed Fund
- William Weiland Memorial Fund
- Lindsay and Michael Blanton, II Endowment Fund
- Jack and Marguerite O. Waters Endowment Fund
- ProLiteracy – Elizabeth Bogardus Endowment Fund
- The Dream Builder Endowed Scholarship Fund honoring the USS Indianapolis & Hunter Scott
Ready to Give?
Set up your one-time gift or monthly planned giving using our secure, online donation form powered by DonorBox.